- Apply for admission
- Request official transcripts from high school and colleges attended
- Submit proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination within the last 5 years if under 22 years old
- If you are unable to get the shot, you may apply for a shot waiver at: http://corequestjc.dshs.texas.gov/
Temple College offers general education courses in Taylor that learners of all ages can use to earn an associate degree or transfer to a university to help earn a bachelor’s degree. In partnership with Taylor ISD, Temple College also serves students attending the award-winning Legacy Early College High School. Temple College offers small classes and costs considerably less than what it costs to attend most other colleges and universities.
|Tuition & Fees||About EWCHEC|
516 North Main Street
Taylor, Texas 76574
Programs & Courses Offered
- Apply for an FSA ID: fsaid.ed.gov
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid: studentaid.gov
- Use Temple College School Code: 003627
- Import your federal income tax information from 2 years ago.
The FAFSA application must be completed each year and becomes available on October 1st.
Please submit prior to registration for classes. Allow 3-5 business days to process.
- Complete the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Pre-Assessment Activity
- Take the TSI assessment prior to registration for first semester classes
- Meet with an Enrollment Coordinator to discuss education plans and register for classes.
- View semester schedules or add/drop classes online through Self Service.
- Pay online, over the phone or in person at the Cashier’s Office
- Cash, check, or credit card accepted
- A Valid PHOTO ID is required for ALL Check and Credit/Debit Card transactions
- Please make ALL checks payable to Temple College
- If needed, set up a payment plan online
Unpaid tuition will result in dropped classes – Check online for important payment dates
- Purchase textbooks and supplies
- Pick up parking permit and student ID at the cashier’s office
- Learn how to navigate online student portals and email account
- Attend New Student Orientation
Brown, ChrissAcademic Advisor, Taylor • Academic Advising
Huffman, TraciOffice Assistant • EWCHEC Taylor Administration
Logiudice, BillieHSI STEM Advisor • External Relations-Academic Affairs
Miller, JacquelineOffice Manager • Division of Student Enrollment
Reed, JamieCoordinator Taylor Enrollment • Division of Student Enrollment
Leopard Food Pantry
Pantry shopping available to all currently enrolled students.
No appointment needed. Sign in at the front and a staff member will take you back.
Bring your student ID.
Monday - Thursday
9 a.m. - Noon & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Need a tutor?
Drop in during the hours below or call to schedule an appointment.
Contact Mr. Champion at 575-644-9471 for an appointment
| Tuesday & Thursday|
|9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||Room 133|
| Tuesday & Thursday|
|9:30 a.m. - Noon|
| Monday & Wednesday|
|4 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.||Room 121|
Open Computer Lab
Room 121 & 143
|Monday - Thursday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - Noon|